Weekly Update: 1/8/2021
2021 is off to a great start thus far!
Neighborhood Events For This Coming Year
Although this year is still uncertain for gatherings, we are diligently planning some new special events that will bring neighbors together later this year. Details about upcoming events will be shared with you throughout the year via our email updates once details are finalized.
Food Truck Friday will start up again on January 22, 2021. 5:00-8:00 pm.
Please join your community manager, Todd, on January 22, 2021, at 6:00 pm at the Green Barn by the fire pit for this month’s Talk with Todd. We will be having hot cocoa as we chat and get to know one another. Or you can purchase dinner from one of the food trucks at our first Food Truck Friday of the year and eat by the fire while we chat. This will be an enjoyable meet and greet with your community manager to ask questions and receive positive feedback about community growth.
Please accept our apology for the misunderstanding of the amount owed for your annual dues. Many of you may have received a payment coupon for the incorrect amount and shortly later received another payment coupon. The correct amount owed is $816.00, and it is due on January 15, 2021. Please see the link below to pay online, or you can mail it to the address on the coupon. If you have any questions, please call the POA office.
- 2021 Annual Assessment Payment Link
- 2021 Carnes Crossroads Town Association (CCTA) Budget
- 2021 Carnes Crossroads Community Association (CCCA) Budget
- Memorial Bench and Tree Donation information and application are posted on the Resource section of carnespoa.org.
- Past Weekly Updates
- Carnes Crossroads Design Guidelines, Modification Application
- Construction Guidelines
- Click here to view Green Barn availability.